The establishment of Uzima University College Pre-Clinical campus has set the pace for the quality of the Education services it seeks to offer.
The First Phase of the Establishment which is completed already consists of;
- Five laboratory blocks with the provision of 10 laboratory spaces namely ;( Gross Anatomy; Skills lab for the Nursing department; Microbiology, Parasitology, physiology and Biochemistry, hematology and immunology, Histology and Histopathology) these laboratories are in the process of being fitted with basic ultra- modern equipment.
- There are also four lecture halls with a minimum capacity of 50 students which have been furnished for lectures.
- The institution has also endeavored to set up a functional library and computer room which to assist the students in their research. However due to the rising number of student enrollment there are already challenges with the provision of these facilities.
- A multipurpose block has also been completed and the initial Administrative structures of the University set therein, these include the offices of; the Principal, Deputy Principal Academic and Deputy Principal Administration with a board room on one wing. The other wing consists of the Registry; Finance department and the Directorate of Nursing.
- Aenean eu leo quam. Pellentesque ornare sem lacinia quam venenatis vestibulum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus… Written by tranhuong on Tuesday, 17 June 2014 08:50
- Comment... Written by admin on Thursday, 05 June 2014 13:53
- Comment... Written by Your name... on Tuesday, 03 June 2014 08:33