Dean school of Clinical Medicine
Areas of expertise
- Leadership & Management
- Clinical Medicine
- Ph.D.Leadership & Management – PanAfrican Christian University (2018 – Ongoing)
- MPH – Maseno University (2006)
- MBChB – UoN (1988)
- Otieno A. O. and Ofulla A.V.O. Drug Abuse in secondary Schools in Kisumu Town Western Kenya – African Journal of Food Agriculture Nutrition and Development (AJFAND Vol. 9 No. 3) – May 2009 (Author)
- Evidence Based Dialogue in Improving Health Outcome among Rural Households: A case of Rachuonyo District, Kenya – African Journal of Community Health and Development (AJCHD Vol. 1 No. 1) – May 2009 (Co-author)
- Musita C. P,ArigaE.S,Kaseje DKandA Otieno: Impact of HIVand AIDS on Household Food and Nutrition Security in Suba District, Kenya-African Journal of Food Agriculture Nutrition and Development (AJFAND Vol. 9 No. 7) – October 2009 (Co-author)
- Angira et al. (2010) Angira CHO, Otieno OA, Muga RO, Abong’o BO. Factors contributing to antimalarial drug resistance in Rachuonyo district, Kenya. East African Journal of Public Health. 2010; 7(1):11–15. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Knowledge on Health Effects of Drug Abuse: How youth sustain the practice in Nyalenda, Kisumu, Kenya Paperback – December 9, 2011 by Evelyn Mandela Angogo(Author), Andrew Otieno (Author),and JackKamiruka(Author)
- Nyanga N.N, Musita C. Kaseje D.K, and A.O. Otieno. Determinants of knowledge and practice in exclusive breastfeeding in Nyando district, Kenya. AJFAND Volume 12 No. 6 October 2012.
- Susan Aruwa, Andrew Opondo Otieno, and Francis OwinoRew. The Effect of Using Nutritional and Herbal Supplements on Uterine Fibroids as an Alternative Community Based Management in Kisumu. Universal Journal of Public Health, 5(1): 1-7, 2017 DOI: 10.13189/ujph.2017.050101.
- Andrew Otieno Obondo. The Drivers of HIV/AIDS Infection in Women of Reproductive Age in Kisumu City Kenya. Journal of HIV/AIDS & Infectious Diseases, November 07, 2019.
- Andrew Otieno Obondo. Effect of Self-leadership Practices on Job Satisfaction among Part-time Adult Learners at Uzima University College, Kisumu, Kenya. The International Journal of Business and Management, Volume 7 Issue 11. DOI No: 10.24940/theijbm/2019/v7/i11/BM1908-063.
- Andrew Otieno Obondo. Does Organization Structure Follow Strategy: A case study of Uzima University, Kenya. The International Journal of Business and Management. Volume 8 Issue 5. DOI No. 1024940/theijbm/2020/v8/i5/BM2004-004
- Andrew O. Otieno. Analysis and Synthesis of the Effects of Different Types of Cpnflicts on People and the Relationships among Them. International Journal of Family Medicine and Primary Care. Remedy Publications Review Article Volume 1, Issue 5, Article 1023
- DR. ANDREW OTIENO (2013): Child health and Essential drug Management Child health in the tropics-Lambert Academic Publishers ISBN 978-3-8484-3969-0
- DR. ANDREW OTIENO (2013): Lecture notes in Disease Control–Disease control in Community Health – Lambert Academic Publishing ISBN 978-3-8473-7113-