Courses we offer
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery(MBCHB)
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine – Fulltime and Upgrading.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Fulltime and Upgrading
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology – Fulltime and Upgrading
- Bachelor of Science in Health Systems Management – Fulltime and Upgrading
JOINT KENYAN ISRAELI MEDICAL PROGRAMME
The programme curriculum is approved by the Kenya Commission for University Education (CUE). Graduates of the programme will be registered to practice medicine according to the guidelines and regulation of the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Council (KMPDC) The degree is awarded by UZIMA University Most Rev. Zacchaeus Okoth EBS, STL, Ph.D, Founding Chancellor of Uzima University.
Why Choose Uzima University
Research and Innovation
Student Centered Learning
Outstanding Faculty Team
Date:24th November 2023
Location:Uzima University Main Campus
Uzima University Wishes to invite you to its 3rd Graduation ceremony to be held at the main campus.