Mr Ramesh C. Mehta was elected the District Governor for Lions International District 411 (Kenya,Uganda,Tanzania and Ethiopia) at the 32nd Annual District Convention held in Dar es Salam in April 1994.He is an active member of Lions Fraternity for past 40 years.
Presently Serving as:
- Regional Council Chairman St. Johns Ambulance,Kisumu County.
- Trustee – Hindu Council of Kenya
- Trustee – Lions Sight First Eye Hospital,Nairobi
- Trustee – Jalaram Academy 2015 -2020
- Chairman KIFA – Kenya India Friendship Association,Kisumu Chapter
- Board Member- Sabatia Eye Hospital
- Non Executive Director – Bank of Baroda(Kenya)
View CV here