HOD Information Systems, Sc. & Technology
Department of Information Systems/I.T, Sc. & Technology
The prime purpose for investing in ICT resources at Uzima University is to improve the quality of teaching and learning.”
- To provide a central resource for all and a platform onto which Faculties and Departments can depend on to provide specialized computing needs within Faculties and Departments through the provision of a cost-effective, efficient and reliable ICT infrastructure and centralized administration and management information systems.
- Because ICT now pervades almost all aspects of life, as Medical students and a faculty member, you must be prepared for living and working in a highly technological and information rich world that is rapidly changing.
- At Uzima University, we see technology as something that supports learning in many ways. ICT underpins all aspects of our service delivery towards engaging students, empowering lecturers and increasing efficiency of our support staff.
- Incorporate ICT to support effective Student‐Centered learning approaches.
- Enable academic staff to develop the skills to effectively use ICT in their daily practice
- To use ICT to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of administrative processes, and to improve access to data for decision making purposes by administrative and Faculty staff.