H.O.D Information Systems (I.S), Sci. & Technology
1. Omogah, F. O. (2020). The Embryonic COVID-19 Themed Cyber Threats, aLooming Tragedy to already Vulnerable Global Electronic Healthcare Systems (GEHCS) – already published in euro health journal – Health Systems and Policy Research Journal – ISSN 2254-9137 Vol.7 No.52.
2. Omogah, F. O. (2020). Information Security and Privacy framework.in electronic health care systems -127562. html Health Systems andPolicy Research, Vol.7 Issue (4). May 11, 2020.
3. Omogah, F. O. (2021). The Unrehearsed Boom in Education Automation, amid COVID- 19 Flouts, a Potential Academic Integrity Cyber Risks (AICR)!
Academic Conference International-ECCWS2021 European Conference on
Cyber Warfare and Security DOI:10.34190/EWS.21090 – ProQuest/Google e-
4. Omogah, F. O. (2022). Hope and Despair in Re-Engineering, a Major cause of the Rambling Cyber and Electronic Crimes (RCEC)! Journal of Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering – ISSN: 2168-9792 Vol. 11 No4.
5. Omogah, F.O. Covid-19’s Healthcare Economic challenges, an attraction to
evolving Online Crimes, could be a looming full blown disaster in Hospitals.
Global Congress on healthcare and Patient Safety, NH Roma Villa Carpegna,
Rome, Italy, 2023. ISBN: 981-21-486012-2-2.
6. Omogah, F.O. Online Education in the Midst of a World’s Pandemic, A
Potential Academic Integrity Cyber Risk (AICR) – The Unrehearsed Boom in
Education Automation Amid COVID-19 Flouts. Exceller Books | A Global
Press: ISBN: 978-93-93734-53-2, Exceller Books | A Global Press • Mar 3,
2023Exceller Books | A Global Press • Mar 3, 2023.
7. Onunga, J., Omogah F. O, Ariko N. O (200 -2002) Computer Studies
Book1 & 2 Dr. John Onunga Text Books. Mariwa Publisher ISBN 9966 802-00-2.
8. 2009 – A pod cast of on modern education as supported by Information
Technology and its effects on modern education.
9. 2008/9 A book on leadership entitled “THE STRENGTH OF A BETTER
YOU” together with Kenyan young bold leaders and Critical Mass Leadership
Educational Team from U.S.A in conjunction with Public affairs Office, U.S
Embassy – Nairobi Kenya.
I.T Specialist Consultant /Cyber/I.T Security Researcher/ Specialist/, Lecturer – Medical Informatics & I.T & Computer Sciences (Hardware/Software &Network Engineer).
Academic & Professional background:
Year 2023: Covered Master of Science in Information Technology, Security & Audit – (Awaiting final defense) School of Informatics & Innovative Systems, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science & Technology Thesis Title: “Information Security and Privacy framework in Electronic HealthcareSystems (EHCS)”.
Year 2020: Honoris Causa Doctorate Recognition word (The Embryonic COVID-19)
Year 2006 – 2009: Covered Master Bachelor of Information Technology Degree (BIT) at McGrath McGrath Institute of Business Australia (MIBA (iota) Brisbane Queensland, Australia.
Year 1995/6 – 1997 : Covered Computer Science & Advance courses at the Kenya Christian Industrial Training Institute, Nairobi.
Courses covered includes;1st & 2nd Level Computing Covered Computerized Accounting & Desktop Publishing.
3rd & 4th Level Computing: Covered Computer Networking Technology& Internet 5th level computing.
Year 2000-2002 – Covered Systems Analysis and Programming languages Projects – 6th Level Computing at Kenya Christian Industrial Training Institute & Belcom College Nairobi.
Year 2005 – Covered International Certification – on Information Technology Education Methodology. (JICA) Scholarship for the 4th International Training Course on Information Technology Education Methodology that took place in Indonesia, Asia.
July 2019 – Covered a Certification Course in Investigation and Management of Cyber and Electronic Crime at the University of Pretoria, Faculty of Economic and Management, Department of Auditing, South Africa.
Year 2014 – Covered Content Modularizations & E-Platform Mounting (Online Distance Learning Platform) – Sponsored by USAID & FUNZO- Kenya at Kenyatta University, Nairobi Kenya.
Year 2006 – Covered REPUBLIC OF KENYA, Ministry of Education – Course on Facilitator (Teacher) Development training – Duration: 1 week, During the above Course, I covered:
1. Improving Self Concept in Teaching
2. Project/Research handling according to Curriculum
3. Problems & Challenges in Teaching Computer Studies.
4. Job opportunities in Computer studies.
Year 1994 to 1995 – Covered Introduction to Philosophy Program Christ the King Major Seminary, during Spiritual year formation at Christ The King Major Seminary in Nyeri, Kenya.
Year 1997: Program co-ordination, Systems Administration &/Trainer, IT User Support at Nosway ComPrint Ltd & Nosway Colleges, Nairobi, Kenya.
Year 1999 to August 2010: Computer/I.T Specialist/ Consultant and Teacher of Computer Studies & head of Information Technology/Systems at Precious Blood Girls’ High School – Riruta, Nairobi, Kenya.
Current appointment 2012 to date:
H.o.d Information Systems (I.S)/I.T, Science & Technology Manager and I.T Specialist/ Lecturer – Medical Informatics, HSM, I.T & Computer Sciences at Uzima University, Kisumu, Kenya
- Chief Examination Officer – Uzima University from 2016 – July
- Member of the Curriculum Committee – Uzima University from 2012 to
- Member of the University Research and Ethics Committee – Uzima University from 2012 to date