HOD Information Systems, Sc. & Technology
Areas of expertise
- Computer Network design
- Computer Assembly & Repair
- Computer Programming
- Medical Informatics
- Cyber Security
- Master of Science in Information Technology Security and Forensic Audit. Stage – Data Collection, Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology (JOOUST)
- Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology (BIT& Systems Engineering)-McGRATH-Australia 2009
Defended Thesis : INFORMATION SECURITY AND PRIVACY FRAMEWORK IN ELECTRONIC HEALTHCARE SYSTEMS) in the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering (CSSE) in the School of Informatics & Innovative Systems (SIIS) at Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University of Science and Technology (JOOUST)
Nominated to represent Kenya at The 4th International Training Course on Information Technology Education Methodology by JICA – to JICA-EEPIS Indonesia (Asia) 2005
Covered Training on Digital content Modularizations & E-Plat form mounting by USAID & FUNZOKenya (2005).
- Investigation & Management of Cyber and Electronic Crime (P000612-002-2019) at The University of Pretoria – South Africa in 2019.
- I.T Specialist and consultant in Computer Hardware Repair/Assembly/Engineering and Network design and building
- Teaching – I.T, Computer Sciences , Medical Informatics & I.T. Systems
- Currently specializing in Cyber Security for Electronic Healthcare Systems
Member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) – No: 96293170
TSC Registered Teacher:- Registration No. TSC/391240/Y Teachers Service
Honoris Recognition for the Phenomenon Publication in the Time of Covd-19 Pandemic Year 2020 from:
- Health Systems and Policy Research
- Conference Series LLC Ltd
- The Editors of Journal of Community Medicine & Health Education
- Journal of Health & Medical Informatics
- Health Science Journal
- Omogah, F. O. (2020). The Embryonic COVID-19 Themed Cyber threats, a looming Tragedy To already Vulnerable Global Electronic Healthcare Systems (GEHCS)! Health Systems and Policy Research.7(5), 2254-9137.
- Omogah, F. O. (2020). Information Security and Privacy framework in electronic health care systems -127562.htmlInformation Security and Privacy framework in electronic health care systems -127562.html Health Systems and Policy Research, Vol.7 Issue (4). May 11, 2020
- Omogah, F. O. (2021). The Unrehearsed Boom in Education Automation, Amid COVID-19 Flouts, a Potential Academic Integrity Cyber Risks (AICR)! ECCWS 2021 20th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security (p. 303). Academic Conferences Inter Ltd. DOI:10.34190/EWS.21090 · Jun 25, 2021
- Omogah, F. O. (2022). Hope and Despair in Re-Engineering, a Major cause of the Rambling Cyber and Electronic Crimes (RCEC)! Hope and Despair in Re-Engineering, a Major cause of the Rambling Cyber and Electronic Crimes (RCEC)! Journal of Aeronautics & Aerospace Engineering – ISSN: 2168-9792 Vol. 11 No4.
- Onunga, J., Omogah F. O, Ariko N. O (200 -2002) Computer Studies Book1 & 2 Dr. John Onunga Text Books. Mariwa Publisher ISBN 9966 802-00-2
In Progress and already submitted for Publication
Omogah, F. O. (2021). Unrehearsed Boom in Education Automation, amid COVID-19 Flouts, a Potential Academic Integrity Cyber Risks (AICR)!Academic Conference and Publishing International – 20th European Conference on Cyber Warfare and Security, 24th – 25th June 2021, Chester, UK