1977: Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery( MB, ChB), University of Nairobi.
1983: Master of Medicine in Paedriatics (Mmed Paed), University of Nairobi.
2002 – 2009 Post Graduate Nephrology Courses and Attachments – in various places and hospitals including Kenyatta National Hospital, Valencia (Spain), Brighton England, London (Hammersmith and St Thomas Hospitals), Prague(Czech Republic), Paris (France), University of Zurich (Switzerland), Boston (USA), VU University Hospital, Amsterdam Netherlands, and Munich (Germany)
2007 Awarded Title ‘Key Opinion Leader (KOL) in Kidney Transplantation in Africa’ by InternatIonal Society of Nephrology..
EMPLOYMENT AND JOB PROGRESSION
- Medical Officer Intern. Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH)
- Medical Officer Machakos District Hospital.
- 1979-1983 Senior House Officers (pediatrics), Kenyatta National Hospital.
- 1983- 1986 Medical Specialist II, Eldoret District Hospital
- 1986-1995 Medical Specialist I/Assistant Deputy Director of Medical Services, Eldoret District Hospital
- 1995-1999 Senior Medical Specialist/Deputy Director of Medical Services, Eldoret District Hospital
- 1999 –JULY 2017 Chief Medical Specialist/Senior Deputy Director of Medical Services. (Moi Teaching and Referral Hospital-Eldoret)
View Detailed CV here